Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Westlife star pays tribute to Leeds pal Gary Speed - National News - Independent.ie

Westlife star pays tribute to Leeds pal Gary Speed - National News - Independent.ie

This Tragic News I'm Sure Shocked us all, with myself deeply saddened by such events even though I didn't really know of Gary Speed that much, choosing only to follow football when I am practically forced to (ie Whilst Staying at the Boyfriend's at weekends lol)............Heartfelt Thoughts go out to his Family and Friends who knew him well and will bear the brunt of a massive feeling of lost and heartbreak!........And I know I'm always posting stuff in relation to MaBoys Westlife BUT HERE I MERELY POST THIS NEWS ITEM AS IT IS A FITTING TRIBUTE BY MR NICKY BYRNE, who in fact is one of those very People I've just mentioned, who are experiencing loss and sadness due to him having the Memories of Playing Footie with Gary at Leeds all those years ago before He gave up Footie and decided to follow the Musical Route instead!.........RIP Gary. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment