Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Marcus Collins sings She's Always a Woman with Gary Barlow - The X Fact...



Scrumptious Marcus and although I've made it very very clear that I ain't loving The Barlow at the moment BUT this little Duet was absolutely Brilliant I thought and for the first time I was actually totally truly affected by Marcus' Voice, simply superb AND HATS OFF TO THEM BOTH Cos they (GARY & MARCUS) just seemed to COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER PERFECTLY! :-)

Marcus was a True Star and Performer all through the Series and he's a lovely guy who is VERY PLEASING ON THE EYE TOO LOL!....BUT I'M STILL SO GLAD FOR THE 'LITTLE MUFFINS' LittleMix for Winning cos they have been brilliant and I also look forward to enjoying their future stuff they have in store for us!....there was also the added Bonus involved in that Gary Barlow's Act didn't Win so we could all say THANK GOD & REST EASY that his head wasnt in as much risk of EXPLODING WITH BIGHEADEDNESS AND EVEN MORE ARROGANT & UPPITY ATTITUDE, to continue on from his Recent Behaviour which I'm certainly NOT A FAN OF!!! :-(

OK, XFACTOR 2011 IS OVER NOW SO I WILL PROMISE TO TRY & REFRAIN FROM ANYMORE COMMENTS PERTAINING TO MY DISMAY & DISLIKE OF GARY'S RECENT ACTIONS, so I'll end here on a MUCH MORE POSITIVE NOTE & SAY WELL DONE AND LET'S GIVE THE 2 MEN A DESERVED CHEER FOR DEFINITELY BEING THE BEST 'COLLABORATION' PERFORMANCE OUT OF THE X3 JUDGES ON FINAL NITE!.....A Plain, Simple Song that worked perfectly for them! :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment