Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

thismoment: 5 Things My 7 Year Old Taught Me About CustomersA...

thismoment: 5 Things My 7 Year Old Taught Me About Customers
A...
: 5 Things My 7 Year Old Taught Me About Customers As I was successfully herding my seven-year-old son towards his carpool ride this ...

Hee Hee, Fab Little Blog Article Just Discovered along with this interesting New Website @thismoment.com! (Simply Made Aware of When It Caught My Eye when scrolling through my Newsfeed on Facebook.com!)........Since I Don't have a lot of spare time these days to always be up to date & thoroughly scroll through all new updates and Status's Comments on Facebook, it is VERY RARE for me to pay any attention whatsoever to any of the Links to Sites and other Facebook Pages that you always find dotted alongside the news page!.....BUT for some reason this Site & Topic Grabbed my attention and I felt the need to click and find out more, thus coming across this fab little Post Shared which I can definitely relate to, having been in Retail for most of my working life, spanning over the last 20 Years or so! :-) A Humurous, yet very accurate portrayal of Customer and Child Traits, whilst not forgetting the factors we must ALWAYS consider when dealing with Customers Successfully and in Best Manner Possible that Drives Forward BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS for ALL PARTIES CONCERNED!.....My Lack of Time to Spend on Social Media Catchup & Networking is Mainly Due to the fact of seriously knuckling down to making EVERY EFFORT I CAN IN THE HOPE OF SUCCESS IN MY JOBHUNTING!:.......So, I will keep this Info in Mind for future considerations in case I do end up finding myself back within the Crazy, Yet Appealing World of Direct Sales and CUSTOMER FOCUSED ENVIRONMENTS!

:-) xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment