Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Saturday, July 02, 2011

VIDEOS DONT CHA - Filan Forever

VIDEOS DONT CHA - Filan Forever

Yep, don't we all wish.........mmmmmmm?........AnotheFab Filan Dedication Video & My Favourite Website has a fab new layout & look!...........

So it's the Weekend, it's time 4 ma 'Youtubing' as always & My Choice for Today from this Amazing Website Dedicated to Mr Filan & the Westlife Lads!........

Soooooooo Many to choose from so plenty more to come guys!..........Even more fun & exciting with ma lovely new laptop as all my Google Chromium Bookmarks & Extensions are now installed & in place.....making it even easier for me to simply click & find myself on FilanForever.net AND http://www.youtube.com/user/Shazzy14!..............

Keep up the Good Work......Your Websites are Priceless & I need my Constant Fix of All things Shane Filan!!....YUM YUM YUM!! XXX

SEE ALSO 'EDGE OF GLORY':................



Thought I'd add a little Scrumptious Pic of the Lovely Shaney to Compliment My Usual Ramblings & Video Posts etc!.....Photo Courtesy of the WHERE WE ARE TOUR 2011 PROGRAMME THEMED PHOTOGRAPH & ALSO FOUND IN WESTLIFE CALENDAR 2011!.......Truly Drool-Worthy!.....HOT HOT HOT!!

:-) XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment