Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

George Harrison owned the 1966 Mini Cooper that was featured ... on Twitpic

George Harrison owned the 1966 Mini Cooper that was featured ... on Twitpic





I'D LUV A A LITTLE MINI! :-) x
It was once a Dream of Mine, back in my Teenage Years of Dreams & Ridiculous Notions!....To Own a Little Mini - Old-Skool Style like this Magic Beatles Car!!...Where I Imagined MY LITTLE CUSTOMISED GREEN MINI with MASSIVE DAISIES PAINTED ALL OVER IT!! :-)

Aaaah!....Hippy 60's Style & So Very Beatle's-Esque of Moi!....

OK, WE ALL TEND 2 LOVE THE ORIGNAL FAB 4 (VERY 1ST BOYBAND IN ESSENCE REALLY? - DRIVING GIRLS 2 SCREAM LIKE CRAZYCHIKS!!)....Some things never change with the Decades eh! (Well OK, I suppose some things are tad different to then, nowadays the Band Members may not play their own instruments BUT HELL they are most defintiely WAY BETTER LOOKING!) lol

However, I Really would have loved it so........to have been a part of that Colourful, Psychedelic, FreeLove Era!!.......Revelling in the Sentimental Wonders & Philosophies whilst wearing MASSIVE FLARES & 'DAYTRIPPING' in MA PRETTY LITTLE FLOWER POWER STYLE MINI COOPER! :-)

AND HEY, NOT FORGETTING THE FAB REALISATION OF BEING A PART OF A MUSIC REVOLUTION.....WITNESSING 1ST HAND SUCH ENTHUSIASM, ENJOYMENT & HISTERIA THAT SURROUNDED THIS BAND of JOHN, GEORGE, RINGO, & PAUL & their CRAZY, YET WELL-LOVED TRACKS! :-)

And Lastly....I IMAGINE THE IMAGE... of actually having the chance..TO BE PART OF THE SAME WORLD & DECADE AS THE LEGENDARY & 'LEGEND OF ALL LEGENDS' IN MY EYES THAT IS.........JOHN LENNON!!.......AN AAMAZING HERO WITH THE BEST QUOTES & IDEAS IN LIFE AND IS TRUELY VERY RARE 2 SEE MOST OF THE TIME!! :-)
Discovered Above Beatles Fun Facts & Pictures after visiting the Lovely Mr Mark Feehily's Twitter Page & then via reading & retweeting one of My Westlife Lad's Comments & links - I ended up on Julien Lennon's Twitter thanx 2 MarkyBoy, which in turn led me to choose to now be folloing him too!! :-) & on top of all such Social Media Networking Activity......I then came across the Fab Twitter Profile thst provides loadsa facts & trivia in relation to THE BEATLES!! WITH VARIETY OF FUN & FABULOUS PHOTOS FOUND ON their @Twitpic Profile Page!! :-)
SEE BELOW LINKS:






XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

1 comment:

  1. AAAARRRGGGHHHH?............I haven't a clue what I just done wrong BUT THE ABUNDANCE OF LINKS I just wasted precious time adding to My BlogPost Above....APPEAR 2 HAVE DONE A VANSHING ACT!!??.....That's what I Flaming get when I finally make the effort to add LOTS OF REFERENCES within my Ramblings & Blogging Comments?!.....IF ANYONE KNOWS THAT IDIOTIC THING I DID IN ERROR I'D BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL 4 UR INPUT & GUIDANCE 4 FUTURE REFERENCE??!!....Until such times, I will go back to my Lazy Blogging Methods & Refrain from wasting my valuable time in COPYING & PASTING & ADDING a TYPICAL PLETHORA of WebSite Information that runs the risk of being 100% REDUNDANT & VOID, WHILST MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE PRIZE IDIOT etc!!......OK MOANS & WHINGING OVER 4 NOW..................

    XXX

    ReplyDelete