Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Westlife 'BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT' Live on Paul O'Grady Live 20/05/11



Clip Courtesy of @no1_westlifefan who kindly created the 'TWITITION' via Twitter to show support 4 our Beloved Louis!

Had a little peak on @no1_Westlifefan's YouTube Channel so as always, I couldn't resist the chance to Share yet another video!......Always a Bonus in my eyes when I come across yet another flawless performance from Ma Boys & even better when I get to enjoy their Live Rendition when it equates to one of my Top Favourite Tunes Too!......BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT......DEFO 1 OF MA FAVOURITES FROM 'GRAVITY' ALBUM!!....(APOLOGIES COS I KNOW I'VE BLOGPOSTED THAT OPINION ALREADY! LOL).

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment