Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

This is simply me having a little trial with my newly installed AMPLIFY Extension Button!.....ie:....Nothing of Interest to note BUT merely a Debut Effort in using such a Tool!...Finally I've got myself a Nice New Laptop whereby I can have fun adding Google Extensions & Bookmarks etc....since ma old PC was on it's last legs & every time I switched it on again, it would state that Google Chrome hadn't shut down properly!!!...thus, unfortunately, any attempt to add/instal such stuff was utterly pointless, since the PC would not remember such actions the next day I chose to Log-On!....So, anyway, rambling on about absolutely nothing here but at last I can utilise such Extensions etc if need be....HOORAY!....Amplify was one of my Top Choices to add to my little collection of newly installed Buttons so Here's to future fun & utilisation of such! HAPPY DAYS! :-) xxx http://amplify.com/u/a15wov

No comments:

Post a Comment