Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Facebook Announces "Send" Button: A "Like" With Context

Facebook Announces "Send" Button: A "Like" With Context


Me Thinks this is a Fab Idea, Haven't Read through all of Article Yet but the Jist of the Story seems to be that I can Share Stuff via My Facebook to Chosen & Specific Friends & NOT ALL FRIENDS within My Facebook FriendsLists!......At Last I could prevent annoying loadsa of those friends who despair at my constant posting of Westlife Stuff & Vids!!.....Perfect Idea to Keep Everyone Happy!
Brilliant, Well Done Facebook & Is About Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment