Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Read Free 2011 Cancer Horoscope | dailyhoroscope.com

Read Free 2011 Cancer Horoscope | dailyhoroscope.com
General/Love/Career/ Forecasts 4 Free via this site:
Oooh!? What does Next Year Have in Store 4 Moi?! :-)
I'm looking forward 2 it not matter what, cos let's face it, (& I say this hoping I'm not tempting fate with the Naive, yet trying to be upbeat thought, that 'At least you're used to Rock Bottom & things couldn't get much worse babes eh?!') cos 2011 SURELY CANNOT BE ANY WORSE THAN 2010?!!!!!
There's been many Crappy Times endured & always overcome over the years BUT This Year has got 2 be labelled as one of My Worst Ever & the more people I moan 2 about this actually tend to convey the same feelings too! I CANNOT WAIT until the countdown on Hogmanay this year!!....Roll on 31st December!....and:
Let's Say a a Massive Farewell to 2010 & Good Riddance!
(That's the Polite Version & Phrase 4 My Thoughts on 2010 Coming 2 an End by the way!!) :-) :-) :-)
I'm aware I'm Posting away here with comments that merely represent Negative Moaning/Thinking! So I will end my ramblings here with an attempt at a balance & attempt to throw some positive light over the Events & Antics & Stresses of such an era!
So on an upbeat note I can reflect & say that even though 2010 has been the Pits of All Pits 4 Moi, AT LEAST it has Totally Flew In! Strangely, it has been the Quickest Year Ever!!! (But hey, that's just another Scary Contemplation & Realisation that is purely a Symptom og Getting Older!?) :-) God, One Minute I was celebrating My 30th AND NOW I'm Half-Way to 70!!? Hee Hee, I Laugh, BUT MAJORLY FRIGHTENING thought all the same that before I know it, I'm hitting Middle-Age!! aaarrrrgh! I'm nowhere near ready 2 Grow-Up Yet!
So, Lets Look Forward with Smiles 2 the Possibilities that 2011 May Bring?! Even More So with an Attitude of Positive Excitement Since at least 2010 & it's Nasty & Constant Curveballs & Disasters thrown My Way, have Equipped Me in the BEST POSSIBLE SENSE to be able 2 Deal with Whatever the next Year has in Store for us all! :-)
I will end here paying Homage to 2010 in that of being thankful 4 at least a handful of Fun Times that it would be REMISS OF ME NOT 2 RECOGNISE & APPRECIATE FULLY! - (ie) - 24th May 2010 Glasgow SECC - Ma Boys Finally Back in Town & better than ever after their Year Out! SO THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, 2 WESTLIFE 4 allowing me to have that 1 Crutch that always Makes Me Smile no matter what goes on in my little life & continue 2 Surpass their Past Performance Perfection & after a decade of Live Shows STILL Surprise & Impress & Top the Tour & Medley Fun that came the Year before!
The Other Parts & Dates of 2010 that I Smile from Ear & Ear every single time I think about them & as the year is coming to a close, are events & occurences & new adventures that are on a more Personal Level & hence 'Reality' 4 Moi rather than my pathetic ability 2 act like a Teenager over adoration 4 a Boyband! I therefore will not discuss them here as how they will pan out is not defined or designated as yet BUT FINGERS CROSSED that all goes well & keeps momentum & filling me with confidence & encouragement that Happy Times are Ahead!
So Here's 2 Getting Thru the last few weeks of 2010 & celebrate in style & wash it away in the most positive sense with Hope 4 2011! Wishing Everyone Everything they wish 4 themselves 4 the New Year Ahead! CHEERS & MWAH :-) xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment