Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Cool blog found on BlogSurfer.us

Cool blog found on BlogSurfer.us......Blog that looks kinda interesting....found via @www.blogsurfer.us/ when reading through some Blog Ideas after having a little peek at My Blog Stats draft.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=4321567144018141448#traffic-sources,LAST_30_DAYS....which led me onto also more Blog Ideas & Comments Provided by Searching, Pausing, Stopping & Skipping through @alphainventions.com......Going back to Stats Info it appears, according to draft.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=4321567144018141448#audience,LAST_30_DAYS...that Top Page Views in regards to My Blog...ie....@JulzeeBumblebee.blogspot.com have been from Denmark with 230 Views with Second Place Going to UK with 184 Views & 122 Reads in US!.....Other Countries Noted in My Personalised Stats are Germany, Phillipines, Canada, France, Russia, South Korea & Latvia!.....I Tend to Forget 2 Have a Check of this Function/Page on Blogger a lot of the time since Initial Set-Up, Regular Features etc for My Blog are still in Progress but I Find them actually quite interesting....Overall My 'Incomplete Attempt' at a Blog so far has attracted Approximately Over 1,000 Views....HOWEVER...No Comments or Reactions have ever been left & Thus it must be Concluded that My Content & Contribution is not as yet Sparking Any Keen Interest etc!....However, although I'm not Blogging purely to Facilitate My Own Ego & Rather just having fun combining all my WebFinds & Social Media Sites etc in One Place.....It Does Clearly Show that My Blog is Definitely in the Category of 'Light-Hearted Fun' for a Handful of Like-Minded Peeps who Simply Share My Passions or Views in Life.....THIS SYNOPSIS & CONCLUSION IS BY FAR SIMPLY ACCEPTABLE BY MOI AS NO PRESSURE, URGENCY, OR BUSINESS-THEMED NEEDS ARE INVOLVED...THUS NO LOSS ENCOUNTERED OR EXPERIENCED SO FAR!....At the Moment, Although Not in Any Way Ground-Breaking or a New Concept Conveyed 2 the Masses, I at least take comfort in my Pleasure & Pride that My 1st Attempt at a Blog at least Illustrates My Passions & Way of Life, which are PARAMOUNT ARE THEY NOT?...whilst also combining a little mixture & variety of TOPICS RANGING FROM MUSIC...2....SOCIAL MEDIA.....2...CHARITIES & CAUSES....2 OTHER BRANDS & LOADSA WEB INFO etc!.....In Amongst other Duties & Chores, this Blog has been going now since August 2010 BUT STILL THERE IS A PLETHORA OF IDEAS, REGULAR FEATURES, GADGETS etc etc that I wish to Try Out....SO Plenty of Experiments & Lessons to Learn Going Forward into 2011 & Yet, No Doubt Another Year of Web-Discoveries & a Luv for all Things Social Media & Increasing My Random Knowledge etc etc....ALSO EG, MARKETING, AFFILIATE PROGRAMMES, ADS etc TO PURSUE/SET-UP.....The List is Endless!......Looking at the Stats Once Again, The Most Popular Post at the Moment is in regards to @www.foodforthepoor.org!.....SETTING UP A DONATION BUTTON & MORE AWARENESS OF MORE CHARITIES & CAUSES IS A DEFINITE 4 MOI!.....REGARDLESS OF 'GOOD-BLOGGING' PRACTICE ADVICE/GUIDELINES that Urge us Bloggers Not 2 Overload with Gadgets, Widgets & Buttons!....HOWEVER,If Anything, at least I have a Quick Reference 2 Visit 2 Do My Bit for Different World Issues & That Suits Me Just Fine!.....AND AT THE VERY LEAST THIS BLOG IS EXCELLENT PRACTICE 4 THE DAY THAT I DECIDE 2 USE SUCH A NET MEDIA PLATFORM 2 PROMOTE & GENERATE BUSINESS!?....Safe & Comfort in the Knowledge that Anything is Possible, Especially when you can declare yourself part of a Net Community...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WESTLIFE FAN!...Us Chiks are Loyal & Friendly to Each Other, Respecting Our Shared Mind-Sets, Passions & Tastes...I State this Here NOT MERELY TO BORE YOU ALL WITH MY PASSION FOR THOSE IRISH LADS FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME BUT 2 ILLUSTRATE MY 642 FOLLOWERS GAINED ON TWITTER!...PURELY THRU Me Tweeting My Usual & Predictable & On Occasion..Repetitive Youtube Music Clips....then SECONDLY Re-Tweeting Quotes etc etc....IE....NO REAL PUSH or PRESSURE 2 PROMOTE ANY BUSINESS etc but merely Conveying the reasons & examples of My Mash-Up Mix Nature!.....TWITTER Therefore Definitely Comes out on Top as My Starting Block & Platform for the Day that I May Desire the Need to Promote My Business/Service etc that would rely on attractive numbers of Followers to relieve the pressure of consideration of Marketing Tools!!.......THANX 2 ALL MY FOLLOWERS WHO ALTHOUGH ARE NOT CLOSE ACQUAINTANCES....ACTUALLY ACT MORE LIKE CLOSE FRIENDS...Accepting Me 4 Moi! & Helping Each Other When the Need/Retweet is Foreseen!

No comments:

Post a Comment