Pages

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

Ultimate Passion & Philosophy!

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL

One of a Kind!...Unique Freak that's Moi! LOL
Fab Philosophies I Believe In!...Randomness & Refusal 2 Follow the Crowd!...No Such Thing as Rigid Social Media Rules to Adhere 2....Some May Find Ur Posts/Tweets/Blog Pointless but What's the Point if it's not the Real You?!

FAV QUOTE EVA THANX 2 JIMMY DEAN!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Pasadenas - Riding On A Train



I Think One of My Regular Features I May Keep Up on My Beloved Blog is Having not only Random & Ridiculous amounts of different Song Choices Via YouTube BUT There's Definitely Some Scope 4 Perhaps: 'Old-Skool' Clip of the Week!?!...What Da Ya Think?....However, You Know Me or even if you don't it is blatantly apparent after 5mins Reading this Blog!...LOL....I Cannot Envisage that I would Ever Stick 2 just One Solitary Old Tune & Memory Per Week!...Unless I was absent from PC & Net for a lengthy period for some reason! :-)

The Pasadenas have Been Floating about up inside that Crazy Music-Mad Head of Mine for a Few Weeks but must have got distracted when other Tunes popped up & came 2 mind!....So Thanx 2 My Cous for posting a Pasadena's Song 2 Ma Facebook Earlier on!.....He May Make Fun of Me Most of the Time BUT he Humours & Encourages Me all the Same! Hee Hee....Already My Head is Buzzing with Opportunities & Possible Contenders 4 My 'Old-Skool' Dedication Section on Blog....Madonna & Brother Beyond & WetWetWet, T'Pau, Fergal Sharkey, Then Jericho!...Woop Woop, Fun Times Ahead!
xxx

SO ANYWAY, SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS BUT I DRONE ON SO FLAMING MUCH, I HAVE TO MAKE CERTAIN SENTENCES STAND OUT!! LOL.
&
If My Luck Changes & I Actually Gain Some Followers who are Freaks Like Me, then I Invite You Now to Submit Any Ideas for Tunes etc OR VIDEOS of Your Choosing that I can Blog for Ya via You-Tube!...I'm Gonna be there Most of the Time Anyway SO IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE!!...AND I MAY BE OBSESSED WITH MA IRISH LADS MORE THAN ANY OTHER ARTIST I LIKE, BUT I DO TEND 2 HAVE AN EXTREMELY VARIED TASTE WHEN IT COMES 2 SONGS I NEED 2 HAVE!....Pretty Much LUV ALL KINDS OF MUSIC...APART FROM:
HARDCORE DANCE...Get YourGlo-Sticks Out Type! LOL & Have NO interest or Understanding of What's Good/Enjoyable about ClASSICAL MUSIC??!!....For Such 'Calm' Music IT DRIVES ME CRAZY & CANNOT STAND IT!!....But Hey, I could still be Converted, that I'll Admit seen as I hated RAP/HIPHOP Once Upon a Time & a Decade Ago!....Complete U-Turn Since Then! LOL xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment